*Secure parking access for moving truck. The closer the better. Any parking tickets we get during the load up or offload as result of not having parking access secured, by the customer, ticket will have to be paid for by customer.
*Prepare a plan of where your furniture will be placed in your new residence. Remember the old adage "TIME IS MONEY".
*If you are doing the packing be sure to have it all done before the moving crew arrives. Mark each box with your name and room where you want it placed.
* Dresser drawers needs to be emptied. It makes it easier to maneuver the dresser if the doorway is narrow. No glass or books to be left in any drawers.
*Make sure you tell us at the time of booking about the access to your house especially If truck must park a distance from the residence , since it may impact the cost of your move. So in order for us to make the proper recommendation for the number of movers you should hire, giving us this important information is very necessary.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO TRANSPORT FLAMMABLE ITEMS SUCH AS PROPANE TANKS. EQUIPMENT WITH GAS NEEDS TO BE DRAINED BEFORE WE CAN LOAD IT ON THE TRUCK.
*Packing takes time. Pack carefully and don't be rushed.
* Don't overload boxes. It can damage contents. Close carton tops securely and use heavy duty packing tape.
* Mark each carton clearly. Note content and room designation.
* Refrigerators and freezers need to be defrosted and dried thoroughly. If it isn't, the water can leak and cause damage to your belongings.
*Medicine: Secure all tops, caps with tape.
* Jewelry and Valuables: DO NOT PACK THEM. Keep them with you.
* Lamp Shades: Wrap each in clean paper(avoid newsprint). Box separately.
* Wardrobe boxes are available only at customer's request.
TRUCK AND 2 MOVERS PARTIAL HOUSEHOLD WITH FEW BOXES
TRUCK AND 3 MOVERS 3 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED
TRUCK AND 4 MOVERS 4 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED
2 PACKERS PARTIAL HOUSE/APARTMENT
3 PACKERS FULL HOUSEHOLD
CONTACT US FOR CURRENT RATES FOR BOTH PACKING AND / MOVING SERVICES