When moving, it is your responsibly to decide if you require insurance for your belongings. Please note, the option to take or not to take insurance must be decided upon before move day or you will automatically, without any notice, waive your right for moving coverage. This means, all items will be moved at the customer's own risk and All Trinity Movers will not be held liable for any claims.
This protection covers repair or replacement of any article up to its actual cash value. In the event that an article is not repairable, or the repair exceeds the value, the settlement will be based on cost to replace less depreciation for its age.
* Freezer is accidentally dropped and and damaged beyond repair.
* Freezer is 8 years old
*Cost to replace is now $800
* Depreciation as determined by insurance company policy is 7% per year.
*8 years x 7%= 56%
* $800 x 56%=$448
*$800 - $448 = $352.00
Amount paid to shipper is $352.00
PRICE FOR CONTENT COVERAGE UP TO $20,000(MINIMUM) IS $50.00.
PRICE FOR CONTENT COVERAGE UP TO $50,000 IS $100.
PRICE FOR CONTENT COVERAGE UP TO $250,000 IS $250.
Damages to articles packed in cartons by shipper unless carton is physically damaged and noted on delivery.
Damage to fragile items not packed by shipper, such as mirrors, marble, pictures. Mechanical malfunction of any appliance or electronics unless physical damage is noted at time of delivery.
Fragile items are only covered for damage when packed, unpacked and charged the appropriate rates by the movers. wrapping in furniture pads is NOT considered packing.
Items NOT covered by the Protection Plan under all circumstances include jewelry, cash, furs, securities, stamp or coin collection, collections of any kind, deed or wills, family photos, documents, internal workings of all electronics, food perishables, alcohol and plants.
* Check your homeowner's insurance policy. Some policies cover property in transit.
* You may want to consider purchasing short-term insurance that covers the move if your property is very valuable.
* Unlike most property insurance, valuation does not automatically pay for any damage. It must be clearly proven that All Trinity Movers was responsible for the damage.
* Items in boxes NOT packed by our movers are NOT covered, unless the outside of the carton provides clear evidence that the entire box was damaged during the move. If customer does their own packing, they are responsible for securely packing all boxed items to avoid any damages/breakage during transit.
* All Trinity Movers is NOT responsible for any electronic item that does not function after the move unless a certified copy of a report from a certified technician is presented to us prior to the move OR the is clear evidence that the item was dropped or mishandled during the move.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT RATES FOR BOTH PACKING, MOVING, AND SHIPPING SERVICES.